Here are some EUC items I found interesting last week. For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017 support for Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop and Provisioning Services – Citrix KB article
- Citrix “Client Folder Redirection” (CFR) is not “Folder Redirection” – use CtxCFRUI.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client to configure CFR – Citrix KB article
- Download NetScaler 11.1 Build 56.15 released Nov 20
- Fixed in 11.1 build 56 – MAS 12.0 does not process AppFlow records sent from NetScaler 11.1 appliances running build versions lesser than or equal to 55.x.
- The NetScaler MPX 5900 and NetScaler MPX 8900 platforms are now supported in 11.1 build 56
- Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL devices are now supported with XenMobile Apps version 10.7.15 or later – Citrix KB article
- Download Updated XenMobile MDX files for iOS & Android 10.7.15 public apps released 22 November
- Download VMware Horizon 7.3.2
- VMware strongly recommends that customers running VMware Horizon 7.3.1 and using Instant Clones upgrade to VMware Horizon 7.3.2 – VMware Communities
- Workaround for Windows 10 1709 and VMware Horizon Composer – VMware Communities
- Great blog on Optimizing Horizon Blast for high-end 3D graphics with NVIDIA graphics cards – Werner Rüegg