Here are some EUC items I found interesting last week. For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.
- Download Citrix XenApp 7.17 / XenDesktop 7.17, All Editions
- What’s new in Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.17 – Citrix Docs
- Group Policy Default Settings for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop That Changed Between 7.16 and 7.17 – CTP Carl Webster
- Windows 10 v1709 will not boot after installing Citrix VDA with default options – Default installation of VDA includes PvD component. This component is not compatible with Windows 10 v 1709 – Citrix KB article
- What’s new in Citrix Provisioning Services 7.17 – API Service to automate the VM wizards – Start-PvsProvisionXdMachines – Citrix Docs
- Citrix StoreFront 7.17 deprecates support for TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 protocols between XenApp and XenDesktop and Citrix Receiver – Citrix Docs
- What’s new in Citrix Receiver 4.11 – vPrefer – session sharing in published desktops – Citrix Docs
- Download Citrix Receiver 4.9.2000 for Windows, LTSR Cumulative Update 2
- NetScaler security vulnerabilities – fixed in 12.0 Build 57.19, 11.1 Build 56.15, 11.0 Build 71.18, and 10.5 Build 67.10 – Citrix KB article
- Download NetScaler Release (Feature Phase) 12.0 Build 57.19 – updated OPSWAT for EPA
- Download NetScaler SDX Bundle (Feature Phase) 12.0-57.19 – SDX 8900 support, automatic LOM upgrade
- NetScaler Advanced Endpoint Analysis Scans documentation – Citrix Docs
- XenDesktop 7.16 and PVS 7.16 not supported on XenServer 7.4? I guess they have to be upgraded to 7.17 before you can upgrade XenServer to 7.4 – Citrix KB article