Interesting EUC items from last week:
- Citrix supports XenApp/XenDesktop, PVS version 7.18 or 7.15 CU2 to use with Windows 10 v1803 – Citrix KB article
- Download patch for 7.18 Monitor Database issue on 2008 R2 SQL – Citrix KB article
- How to Recover Full Administrator Access in Citrix Studio – SQL queries to add a group to database with full admin – Citrix KB article
- XenDesktop Farm Migration Tool version 1.3, now with Citrix Cloud support – CTA Shane O’Neill
- Scripts to export Published Apps from one Citrix site/farm to another site/farm – Citrix Discussions
App Layering (Unidesk)
- Citrix Elastic Layering impact on logon times – registry interception is considerably slower than filesystem virtualization. Logging in involves a huge amount of registry activity – Citrix KB article
- How to set the default size of the Citrix Elastic Layering writable volume to something other than 20 GB – Citrix KB article
- The “Cannot Complete Your Request” Citrix StoreFront article has gotten a face lift
- What’s new in Citrix NetScaler MA Cloud Service – tags for instances, send notifications to Slack, provision VPX to AWS, new Search interface – Citrix Docs
- Download VMware OS Optimization Tool updated June 14
- My instructions to Install and Configure Horizon Performance Tracker – carlstalhood.com
For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.