Here are some EUC items I found interesting last week. For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.
- How Do I for Windows Application Delivery – Links to Citrix KB articles
- Download Citrix Secure Gateway 3.3.5 for Windows – Update SGE3.3.5 – English – Citrix KB article
- New version of Citrix Optimizer – Beta (v22.214.171.124) – Citrix KB article
- In VDA 7.14, Enable-VdaSSL.ps1 script, CertificateThumbPrint is no longer optional due to cert from In-Product CA – Citrix Docs
App Layering (Unidesk)
- Windows / Office 2016 KMS not activating in Citrix App Layering images – Citrix KB article
- Citrix App Layering w/ PVS & WEM, Netlogon dependencies do not merge. See http://www.jgspiers.com/citrix-workspace-environment-manager/Install-WEM-Agent for w/around.To be fixed in future release – George Spiers on Twitter
- We now have the PVS vDisk replicator (version 2) PS tool available on GitHub. Check it out. – John McBride on Twitter
- Citrix PvS 7.14 SOAP Service crashes if Auditing is enabled? – Citrix Discussions
- NetScaler Master Class July 2017 – YouTube
- Exchange 2016 load balancing on NetScaler with pre-authentication and SSON – CLI commands – Simon Lauger
- How to Enable Okta as IDP for Enrollment with XenMobile – OpenID Connect – Citrix KB article