Interesting EUC items from last week:
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Citrix LTSR Assistant updated July 7
- Citrix VDA Cleanup Utility v18.104.22.168 supports VDA 1912
- Use WDDM graphics display driver for Remote Desktop Connections = Disabled for Windows 10 version 2004 with Citrix VDA earlier than VDA 2006 – Windows 10 v2004 – Citrix Known Issues
Citrix App Layering
- Download Citrix App Layering 2005 – security enhancements, secure boot support.
- Citrix ADC, Citrix Gateway, and SD-WAN WANOP vulnerabilities – fixed in latest builds
- Download Citrix ADC Release (Feature Phase) 13.0 Build 58.32 – fixes the nFactor core dump issue
- Citrix ADC 13.0 build 58.32 seems to be breaking SAML auth for Workspace App
- Citrix ADM Metrics Collector: info on port 5563 from ADC to ADM – Citrix Docs
- Download VMware Unified Access Gateway 3.10
- What’s New in VMware Unified Access Gateway 3.10 – VMware Tech Zone
- Download VMware App Volumes 4, version 2006 (aka 4.1)
- VMware Horizon Cloud Service Release Notes – v3.1 – July 2020 – VMware Docs
- NVIDIA vGPU software 11.0 – unlicense grace period, support for Windows 10 2004 as a guest OS, support for CVAD 2006, support for Citrix Hypervisor 8.2
For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.