Interesting EUC items from last week:
- Citrix VDA 2112 allows users to share their screen with other users – requires graphics status indicator to be enabled – Citrix Docs
- Microsoft Domain Controller patch affects Citrix MCS create machines permission – Citrix Knowledgebase article
Citrix WEM and Profile Management
- Citrix WEM now support more events(disconnect, lock/unlock) for trigger your external tasks – Citrix Docs
Citrix Workspace app
- Download Citrix Workspace app 2201 for Mac
- Download VMware App Volumes 2.19
- VMware has not found a valid attack vector to exploit CVE-2021-45105 (log4j before 2.17) in any VMware products
- Nerdio 3.4 release notes – Windows 365 license auto-assignment and unused license reclamation; trusted launch
- ControlUp 8.6 release notes – Azure integration; Remote DX support for AVD and RDS
For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.