Interesting EUC items from last week:
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- If the Personal vDisk (PvD) component was ever installed on a Citrix VDA, that VDA cannot be upgraded to version 1912 LTSR or later, even if you never used PvD – uninstall the current VDA and then install the new VDA – Citrix docs
- If you install the new Citrix User Personalization Layer on your 1912 master image VDA, do not enable the Personalization Layer feature on your master or it will be hosed. Only enable on non-persistent machines.
Citrix WEM and Profile Management
- Use Citrix Optimizer to perform StoreFront customizations – CTP Dennis Span
- Vulnerability Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway that could allow an unauthenticated attacker to perform arbitrary code execution – configure Responder to mitigate; upcoming firmware will fix it
- Citrix ADC WAF Signature update for December 2019 – 40 new rules – Citrix Docs
- Citrix Networking Master Class – December 2019 – 2-hour YouTube video
Citrix Endpoint Management
- Download Citrix XenMobile Server 10.11.0 Rolling Patch 3 – Apple DEP fix
- Download Citrix Hypervisor 8.1
- Download VMware Horizon 7.10.1 (ESB Release) – ThinPrint security vulnerability
- Download VMware Horizon 7.5.4 (ESB Release) – ThinPrint security vulnerability
- VMware OS Optimization Tool updated December 20
- Download VMware vRealize Operations 8.0.1
- New Computer-based Horizon Smart Policies in DEM 9.10 – 6-minute video
- NVIDIA vGPU Software Release 10.0 – Support for Win10 1909, Citrix 1912, and Horizon 7.11
For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.