Interesting EUC items from last week:
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Download Citrix Optimizer Updated Date: Dec 17, 2021
Citrix App Layering
- Download Citrix App Layering 2112 – new user interface
Citrix WEM and Profile Management
- Download Citrix Workspace Environment Management 2112 – privilege elevation feature; limit the number of resources disconnected sessions can consume
- Download Citrix Provisioning 2112
Citrix Workspace app
- Customers who use Citrix ADC or Citrix Gateway as MPX, VPX or SDX instances are not impacted by the Apache Log4j2 issue – Citrix Knowledgebase article
- Download Citrix ADC Release (Maintenance Phase) 13.0 Build 84.10
- Download Citrix ADC Release (Feature Phase) 13.1 Build 12.50
- Citrix ADC 13.1: Priority order for load balancing (and GSLB) services – no longer need Backup Virtual Servers – Citrix Docs
- Citrix ADC WAF Signature version 73 has rules for Apache Log4j – Remote Code Execution Vulnerability – Citrix Docs
- From Citrix ADM release 13.1-12.x onwards, the ADM On-Prem Express edition entitlement support has been reduced to 2 vServers from previously supported 30 vServers.
- Download Citrix ADM Release (Feature Phase) 13.1 Build 12.50
- Download Citrix Gateway Plug-in (VPN) for Windows version -18.104.22.168 – Windows 11 support
- Download VMware Horizon 7.13.1 with Log4j fix
- Download VMware Unified Access Gateway 2111.1 – includes a fix for the critical CVE-2021-44228 vulnerability
- NVIDIA vGPU software license server: workaround for Log4j Java vulnerability
- Google Chrome v96 and Microsoft Edge Chromium v98 are changing the default location where cookies are stored in the user profile – Avanite Blog
For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.