Interesting EUC items from last week:
- XML External Entity (XXE) Processing Vulnerability in Citrix StoreFront Server – fixed in 7.6 CU8, 7.15 CU4, or 1903+
- Citrix ADC Web App Firewall Signature version 32 – new rules for WordPress – Citrix Docs
- Citrix ADC Security: create system KEK files to encrypt ns.conf passwords – Michael Shuster
- Citrix Networking Master Class – August 2019 – ADC BLX – YouTube
- Only VMware Horizon version 7.9 is supported with vSphere 6.7 U3 – VMware Interoperability Matrix
- Download VMware vSphere 6.7U3
- VMware User Environment Manager renamed to Dynamic Environment Manager?
- SRM support for Identity Manager Disaster Recovery – VMware Tech Zone
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM™ Powered by AirWatch 1908 Release Notes – VMware Docs
For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.