Interesting EUC items from last week:
- Download Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 LTSR Cumulative Update 6 (XenApp / XenDesktop 7.6.6000) – All Editions
- What’s new for managing Office 365 on Citrix – recorded webinar
App Layering (Unidesk)
- Download Citrix App Layering 4.13
- What’s new in Citrix App Layering 4.13 – clone image templates; supports newer hypervisor versions; Azure premium storage – Citrix Blog Post
- Citrix NetScaler Master Class August 2018 – new Gateway features (e.g. SAML / nFactor in Gateway VPN Plug-in / Receiver), Gateway Connector for Cloud access to on-prem app
- Citrix HDX Insight 2.0 (NetScaler AppFlow) – Old = 500 ICA AppFlow connections at 90% NetScaler CPU; new = 1200 ICA AppFlow connections at 25% NetScaler CPU – Citrix Blog Post
- VMware Performance Impact Statement for ‘L1 Terminal Fault – VMM’ mitigations – “Our tests showed that after enabling the ESXi Side-Channel-Aware Scheduler the maximum performance capacity of the host can diminish by as much as 30%” – Knowledgebase Article
- Download VMware Unified Access Gateway 3.3.1
- Introduction to Workspace ONE Intelligence – 5 minute YouTube video
For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.