Interesting EUC items from last week:
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- If you originally installed a Citrix Delivery Controller earlier than version 1912, and have not replaced SQL Server Express LocalDB with a newer version since then, you must replace that database software now. Otherwise, Local Host Cache will not work. – Citrix Docs
Citrix Workspace app
- Download Citrix Workspace app 2007 for Mac
- Download Citrix ADC Release (Feature Phase) 13.0 Build 61.48
- WAF: HTML command injection protection – blocks shell commands – Citrix Docs
- How to enable Rate Limiting for unauthenticated traffic – aaa_request bind point for Responder – Citrix Docs
- Citrix Automated Configuration tool migrates CVAD configuration (policies, applications, etc.) from On-Premises to the Citrix Cloud CVAD service. Also between CVAD regions/tenants – Citrix Tech Zone
- Migrating Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops from VMware vSphere to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service on Microsoft Azure – Citrix Tech Zone
- VMware OS Optimization Tool updated July 31 – Turn off NCSI is no longer selected by default as this was shown to cause issues with some applications thinking they did not have internet connectivity
- Session Monitoring Tools cause slow response times for Horizon View Brokers on 7.11 and 7.12 – call support for fix – VMware Knowledgebase article
- How to get rid of Internet Explorer – Edge Enterprise Mode Site List 65-second delay – Kasper Johansen
For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.