Interesting EUC items from last week:
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Presently, vSphere 7.0 is not supported with Citrix Provisioning and Virtual Apps and Desktops – Citrix Knowledgebase article
Citrix Workspace app
- Download App Protection Policies 2003
- With release 84, Chrome is going to disable TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and only TLS 1.2 and above will be supported – Citrix Knowledgebase article
- Citrix ADM Cloud Service has a new Security violations dashboard showing HTTP Slow Loris, DNS Slow Loris, HTTP Slow Post, and NXDomain Flood Attack – Citrix Docs
- Automation of Windows Updates for Templates – VMware Communities
- Invoke-FslShrinkDisk.ps1 – Shrinks FSLogix Profile and O365 dynamically expanding disk(s) – FSLogix Github
For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.